Friday, July 23, 2010

Clarification About My Newsletter Review

I just wanted to clarify my ideas about my review and get your response. My idea is to review the "Food for Thought" lecture series based on the artists' presentation styles and how each disseminates information and whether or not his/her communication is effective, rather than critique the individual works. Is this okay?

Also, can you shoot me some dates and times that would be convenient for you to meet with Sean and me next week. Our schedules are more flexible than yours, so we are happy to work around your available times. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I just found out that I can't meet on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Gerard; it looks almost impossible for me to do the "Food for Thought" review. The transfer of each tape is taking about 5 hours each. The volume is so low on the camera that I can't hear the lecture without transferring it. I'm going to have to go to see a show and write about it or do something else...very frustrating...

    ReplyDelete